Yams are edible tubers (such us potatoes or sweet potatoes) cultivated mainly in Africa, South America, the Caribbean, Asia and Oceania. Yam flesh can be white, yellow, pink or purple and the taste ranges from sweet to bitter or it can even be tasteless. The skin is quite thick resembling three bark.
- Fresh high quality puna yam
- Source of energy
- Great source of Potassium, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, B-complex group of Vitamins and Manganese
- Can be Consumed Boiled, Fried, Grilled, Roasted or Baked
- No Additives, Pesticides or Chemicals used, Non-GMO
- All our yams are refundable (please see note below)
Quick delivery and the yam was very fresh.